Wednesday

enamel



found bak d passion wif the piano
i lyk my new teacher.
no more intends juz ONLY for exam pieces.
actually miss most my first teacher dat taught me for over 5 years.
last she migrated to u.s.=\
dis 2nd,previous teacher juz ask me to put all effort
in exam pieces.zz
now d 3rd.
a good start probably.=)

放掉那些
是是非非
放掉那些
事与愿违

b as strong as enamel.
:)要相信 他的伤口会复原.
只是他还需要时间
successed finish hw!x)
n deleted all his messages.=/
rumours all around
i juz dont care.damaged
其实还有什么好矜持?

h1n1.不再是危言耸听
take care everyone:)

4 comments:

Miiao Yunzi✖×┼`™ said...

@_@ dun sad?
good. got good teacher at last xD
applause
i havnet do half my hw yet><

YeeJiat said...

take k usself =)

HoLee :) said...

wow..
finish ur hw..
i did a quarter onli..><
congrats 4 having a gud new teacher.=)
gahyews ya.^^

hsinyee. said...

miao.
thxs thxs.xD
gayews too.
=)

fish.
thxs.

wanyi.
eu too.^^