Sunday

utilise

i strive for all kind of things around me,recently.
things seem to change,or before dat just being too angelic-minded?
i dont need impeccability,
improvements or just even maintainence is enough.

language subject is really not the cup of tea,
dont pull me down,sweetie BM & english,frution will taste more better;
audible enough?

abandonment for here?
guess wad.

honestly from my heart,dedicated to you.
hearts.♥,for everything


thank you,
bro who "publicized" it to me&tease me always;
dad & mom , who made me to be existing here & everything
(:





belated gratitude,thanks♥ (:

visiters from china dat day,27o7.


especially for limsuerou & ms fish & yenyee;yenyee come along together next time,no more aeroplane tqs.x)

time is creeping swiftly,august.
oh,cherish them.

2 comments:

Huiwen said...

YUMMY* haha XD

SouL HeateR said...

New Look wer... Nice.. =)
Long time no see your comment le.. miss you so much.. xD